In a blast from the past and a peek into a present, here are Five Fabulous Things the Blond Duck is thankful for this Friday before Thanksgiving!
1) Living in a Land of Stuffed Critters
2) Dogsgiving (next Tuesday! If you have a puppy that wants to come, leave me a comment! And if you’re bringing me a dish, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
3) Cranberry Sauce. Homemade. Recipe to come next week. (Photo from simple recipes.com)
4) Hoot and Who on my fall wreath. (That’s right. I have critters inside the house, outside the house, in my car….)
5) The time to paint and the support I get from all my friends and family! Not everyone appreciates rhinestones on mermaid tails!
What are you Thankful for, Invisible Friends?
Stay tuned, Invisible Friends! A entire week dedicated to Thanksgiving and all the delicious holiday treats next week! (With plenty of fun tales!)
For more fun, visit my sister blog, Words n'Whimsy or sign up for my newsletter (both buttons on sidebar!)