1) Tomorrow for Valentine’s Day, I’m treating the love of my life to a Ben day. I’m going to take him to his favorite Thai place for lunch, a surprise in the afternoon and cook him his favorite dinner with chocolate chip cookies (you guessed it) his favorite!
2) Last weekend I went to the SCWBI conference in Austin and left with a whole new love of writing! I got a critique from Cynthia Leitich Smith that was completely encouraging and really inspiring. She made me feel like I can truly achieve my dream of being a author and making a living off it. She recommended some writing classes to take and I can’t wait to start.
3) Speaking of Austin, we went to Hill’s Cafe and had the most delicious meatloaf. I must re-create it.
4) Bear now snores when he’s not sleeping. He’s gone from wuffling to wheezing to old man snoring. Dad, you’ve got competition.
5) Ben bought me a grill. The man knows the way to my heart is through smoked meat.
Stay tuned, Invisible Friends! We have a week of whimsy tomorrow!
For more fun, visit my sister blog, Words n'Whimsy or sign up for my newsletter (both buttons on sidebar!)