1) If you sniff hard enough, you might find a carrot.
2) Wiggling one’s nose in fresh grass of the early morning is the greatest smell there is.
3) Pink ears are the best kind of ears to have.
4) Do you think garden gnomes are jealous of my adorable pink ears? Sometimes I think they’re plotting against me.
5) Surprisingly, I prefer mud pies to carrot cake.
6) If salads are considered rabbit food, why do I never get any?
7) I wish someone would build a birdbath with stairs. Rabbits get hot too. Birds only have feathers, but we have fur.
8) The only thing more terrifying than a shrieking child is a curious basset hound.
9) Or cats. Cats and rabbits are not friends.
10) Is that a carrot in your pocket, or are you just here to feed me?
Stay tuned, Invisible Friends! A new recipe and review tomorrow!
For more fun, visit my sister blog, Words n'Whimsy or sign up for my newsletter (both buttons on sidebar!)