Saturday I turn 29. Twenty Nine. I feel so old.
But rather than dwell on my increasing years, let’s dwell on all the fun things I want to do, shall we?
Twenty Nine for Twenty Nine
1) Eat lots of barbecue.
2) Move into my dream house.
3) Get a new dog.
4) Ask Bitty if it’s ok first.
5) Take new art classes.
6) Finish my first semester of grad school!
7) Go to the Texas State Aquarium.
8) Be a great maid of honor.
9) Publish two more books.
10) Publish more short stories.
11) Revamp the blog.
12) Run a 8-minute mile.
13) Try a new fun class every week.
14) Convince one of the deer on our property to let me pet him.
15) Get a pink golf cart.
16) Terrorize new neighbors with golf cart.
17) Take a new dance class.
18) Take a martial arts class.
19) Eat a new dessert every month.
20) Buy some grad-worthy student dresses. (No Dad, you’re not paying.You can breathe again.)
21) Explore my new town.
22) Have lunch with old friends.
23) Have lunch with new ones.
24) Take a ballet- core class and pretend I’m graceful.
25) Start a family.
26) Paint a wall, like Mrs. McGill says.
27) Dig a pool in the backyard.
28) Buy a smoker and learn how to music.
29) Laugh every day.
What would you do if you were 29, Invisible Friends?
Stay tuned, Invisible Friends! A new story tomorrow!
For more fun, visit my sister blog, Words n'Whimsy or sign up for my newsletter (both buttons on sidebar!)